Thursday, September 27, 2007

raindrops keep falling on my head

...Sometimes the rain (literally and figuratively) must fall. This morning it stormed and resulted in a very foggy start of the day. The boys thought it was cool. However, Noah's forehead was not, so he had to stay home from school today and accompany me to the doctor. I am hoping he just has a little virus and nothing serious.

My trip to the doctor was uneventful. He thinks that it is either contributed to allergies or low blood sugar. I have to go to a cardiologist just to be safe. So that is all I know right now. I am glad that he wasn't too concerned about it. I am tired of getting strange looks though as a result of the big cut on my forehead. I know they are thinking, "Who beat you up?" I want to just say, "You should see the other guy!" Hee. Hee.

I really am ready for the weekend. This week has been a hard one. My childhood dentist passed away, Julie Lyons is needing extra prayers, my husband is under mucho stress at work and I could go on but I won't. I will just say Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

I also am thankful that I have two boys that make me smile, even when it rains:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if Noah could be getting what Cameron had over the weekend?
Glad that the doctor wasn't too concerned. We'll just have to wait for the cardiologist visit now.

Mom

H Noble said...

Beautiful picture! Hope the doc is right and its nothing serious. Keep us posted.
Were you talking about Dr. Roden???
H

Krista said...

I think I had what Cameron had, for about a day.

I'm glad the doctor wasn't too worried, although it would be nice to have a conclusive answer!

aimee said...

Noah is feeling better. Thankfully and still hoping he did not have what Cameron had.

Sorry that you did Krista!

Yes, Holly, Dr. Roden. :(

Amanda said...

What cuties! Fabulous photo! Hope your weekend is fantastic!