Friday, April 18, 2008

earth inspiring

...I have started a new feature on my blog: Be Inspired Friday. If you haven't noticed, that is okay, I've only done it once.

And since we will be celebrating Earth Day on Tuesday (be sure to check here for an Earth Day/scrapbooking related post), I thought I would share some inspiration on that subject:

*Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Aromatheraputic Housecleaning products are awesome! They really work, quite well in fact, and they smell wonderful. I bought the surface scrub and I love the fact that you can use it to also clean those stubborn stains on your pots. I also have the toilet cleaner and it leaves the bathroom smelling great.

*Buying and eating what is in season is better for the environment. Here is a recipe from Martha Stewart's site for Swiss Chard. If you haven't tried Swiss Chard, you should. You won't regret it.

*Who knew that if you iron clothes less, you'll help the environment? That little article made me very happy. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: