Tuesday, April 08, 2008

i like


...my new weather radio. I am addicted. In the morning, I hit the button and it gives me an update. It will sound an alarm when there is inclement weather approaching. It is like a friend--always watching out for us, always making sure we know what is going on. With the weather. Ok, so it is not like a friend, but it is neat.

This time of day when Noah has his tv time and I get to have my computer time. We both get what we want and are happy.

Lemon Cake Cookies. Noah wanted to make a Lemon Pie yesterday but I talked him into these cookies instead and they are so good. Light and airy with a wonderful lemony glaze on top. Delicious!

This beautiful sky. Last night I took a few photos of the clouds, before storms hit our area. It is amazing to watch the clouds rise higher and higher.

My new paper bin. I cut "used" paper into notecard size and now that is what I use for grocery lists and to-do lists. It is great!
Have a happy day!

2 comments:

H Noble said...

I like the different plays on color in your photos. And I could just squeeze Noah looking so sweet in his TV shot.
H

Krista said...

That last picture is very cool! I like!