Wednesday, April 16, 2008

fast as the wind


...I hadn't posted a photo in awhile, so here is what I had on my camera: Noah at his soccer game last Saturday. It was windy, windy, but he seemed like he had a good time. In this picture, the wind is probably pushing him down the field. Each team who had the goal downwind scored many goals!
I think this Saturday it is actually going to be a nice day, so I'm looking forward to going to his game, sans blanket and hooded coat.
Speaking of wind, it is howling today. And my neighbors still have those windchimes on their tree. Clankety, clank, all day long. :)
I can't believe this is the last 2 months of school. Pretty soon, Noah will start the big K and Rhett will be a 2nd grader! I am looking forward to this summer. I want to just hang out with the boys and enjoy not doing anything. I think they are too. Noah asks everyday if it is a weekend and Rhett has even started saying that he doesn't want to go to school--and he loves school!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

H Noble said...

Busy little boys! I bet you guys are going to have a great summer- take lots of pictures. I miss your scrapbook pages!
H

H Noble said...

Well, since I was missing your pages so much, I finally took the time to go to Scrapbook Stash and look at them! Great stuff. Your creativity amazes me. I am going to try to post some of my pages this year. Progress is going surprisingly well in Eli's book!
H

aimee said...

Thanks Holly! I need to do a better job about posting them on the blog!