Sunday, December 07, 2008

all of the other reindeer

...On the 7th Day of Christmas, my two boys gave to me

a reindeer named Scout,
one lost tooth found,
Silly Webcam Photos!
a trip to Firehouse #5, a Happy Birthday wish, a decorated house, and a plate of sugar cookies.

There is a book called Olive, the Other Reindeer which is about a dog who helps out the other reindeer at Christmas. I thought of that book the moment Rhett put those silly antlers on Scout's head. He bought her those at the school's holiday store. (They can bring money and buy gifts for family. The gifts can range from whoopie cushions to floam, both my favorite things) Scout does not like the antlers much but she complied long enough for a photo. Can't you see the joy in her face? Ha! I am thinking that Santa will probably not ever ask her for help. Oh well.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

What a great picture! I think that would be a wonderful one for your Christmas cards, but I think you already took care of that.

Anonymous said...

Scout really looks overjoyed to be a reindeer. At least she was a good sport!

Mom