Monday, December 08, 2008

Noah's dear Santa and my hair

I am a little late on Dear Santa Friday but here you go:

Dear Santa,

I want a Nintendo DS, some Webkins, Pokemon toys, Batman Legos game, and one more stuffed animal and I want, I think, a new ornament. That's it.

I am gonna give Mrs. Claus a cookie. Do you really have bells on your sleigh, because I don't really know. Do your elves have pointy, long ears? One more thing, what is your phone number and address on the North Pole? Have I been a good boy?

Love, Noah


****
A note on my hair: Thank you for the compliments the other day, Christy and Holly! I actually did do something a little different. I colored my hair a darker shade and had just gotten my hair cut and my stylist fixed my hair so that is why it looks so good in that picture. I told her I wished she fixed it everyday.

4 comments:

Krista said...

It's funny that Noah is asking Santa if he's been a good boy!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was funny too.

I thought your hair looked good in the pictures also. I like it darker.

Mom

H Noble said...

Cute letter!

And your hair is great, but we never would have known if you had said you styled it yourself! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I love this letter. I've got to get Sydney to see Santa soon.

Hope everyone gets what they want!