Friday, December 18, 2009

it's that time of year

*when I get a sore throat.  I thought it was just a cold. Now, I am thinking otherwise.  I may head to the clinic to get checked out and get antibiotics before it is too late. 

*when we are ready for a break.  Last day of school for awhile.  Boys are excited.  Noah is especially excited because tomorrow is his birthday.  We are taking him to BJ's, his favorite restaurant. 

*when I should have all my Christmas shopping done, but I don't.  I didn't even have that many people to buy for.  And I haven't even mailed my Christmas Cards yet.  They have been ready for two weeks.  Just haven't gotten the stamps at the post office.  Maybe I'll do that after the clinic.

*when I get to see my family.  My sisters! My brother!  Their sweet kids!  My parents! So happy about that!

I'll post tomorrow because my baby turns 7.  Which means he is not a baby anymore.  But he will always be my baby.  I'll also wish you a Merry Christmas then too.  So come back and see because I'll have pictures! 

No comments: