Monday, December 14, 2009

little gifts to me

Today is only Monday and I am noticing little gifts all around.

  • My two wonderful boys put their cereal bowls in the sink when they were done without even being asked to do so. 
  • Chai Tea Latte:  A little piece of heaven in a cup
  • Bath and Body Works socks:  A little piece of heaven on your feet.  They are infused with shea butter.  So soft and warm.
  • Little baby girl:  As I write this, one-handed I might add, I am babysitting my friend's one month old daughter and she is the sweetest!
Hope your Monday is going well!

3 comments:

Krista said...

You have had a way better Monday than me!

Anonymous said...

Mine wasn't too bad at all, but I'd still switch you! : )

Christy

The Taylor Family said...

Love the Chai Tea Latte...Mmmmm!