Tuesday, December 15, 2009

today feels like a Monday

Yesterday was a nice day.  Today, ugg.  (and I am not talking about the boots)

  • This is the fourth time I have been up to the school to help decorate the stage for the 3rd grade musical and we are still not done. 
  • My wonderful craft idea for Rhett's 3rd grade party (writing letters to servicemen) is now a no-go. But does anyone tell the homeroom mom (that is me)?  No.  So I have to come up with something else in 3 days.
  • I have to go to Wal-mart.  Enough said.
  • I totally made the wrong copies for Noah's teacher and I made a lot of them.  I wasted her paper and the number of copies she has.  I feel so bad.
  • Noah and Rhett did not put their bowls in the sink this morning.
So, let me think about yesterday again:

  • Rhett and Noah got to pick out their birthday gifts from Grandmom (she sent a gift card) and they had so much fun playing their new DS games.
  • My friend from far away called yesterday to be a good friend to me.  Miss you Cathy!
  • Seth's Christmas present from me came in the mail yesterday and I totally gave it to him already.  I just got to excited.  You want to know what I got him, don't you?
Saucony Running Shoes!


                  He likes them but needs to break them in a bit.  I think they are totally going to help his feet.  His poor no-arches feet.  :)

Here is hoping your Tuesday didn't feel like a Monday.  Or it was like my Monday, yesterday, then I hope it was like that.  Are you confused?  Because I am.



1 comment:

Krista said...

Hope your Wednesday is better. Maybe it will feel like a Saturday!