Saturday, December 26, 2009

a week later...



Well, it has been a busy week but I wanted to show you the pics of Noah's birthday.  He turned 7 last Saturday and was so excited.  We spent it doing what he wanted for the most part, but we were also trying to get ready for our family trip to the Greatwolf Lodge.  We met my whole family there the next day.  It was great fun!  I didn't get a lot of pictures there because we were so busy doing stuff! 

We told Noah his big gift was a bike that he could pick out himself.  He loved that idea and now owns a green bike.  His next favorite gift was a Webkinz gecko and I wish I had a picture of his face, but my camera battery died.  He loves it though!

****


Oh and did you hear? We had a White Christmas of epic proportions! Ha! Ha!  At least that is what the newscasters would descibe it:  The Great Christmas Eve Blizzard of 2009!  We got 14 inches of snow which means that Rhett and Seth could build a huge snowman!  Seth tells me I better be careful for what I wish for.  Hee hee. White Christmas indeed.

Look how tall he is!  I'll let you guess what the eyes and nose are.  That was my idea and pretty clever if you ask me. :)

****

And here is one last picture.  This is my whole family at the Gaylord Hotel, which is right across from the Greatwolf Lodge.  We spent an hour or so there just looking around, taking pictures of us. Really, that is what we did.  We actually went there to see the Ice sculptures but didn't realize we needed reservations for 15 people to get in to see it.  Don't know why that didn't occur to us. :)



I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!  And have a wonderful Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is one tall snowman!

Good picture of the family. Good job!

Mom

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear about your trip! My parents were staying right there at the Gaylord at that same time.

Christy

Krista said...

Cute pictures! The snowman's eyes and nose were lollipops, right?

H Noble said...

We tried to make a snowman but our snow wouldn't stick together. We made snow angels instead and Eli loved it! :)

Fun! We talked about going to Great Wolf last year and never did make it.