Friday, September 10, 2010

Inhale. Hold. Slowly Exhale. And repeat.

Even though it was 95 today, I can feel it in the air.  The season is changing.  The wind is cooler.  The sun is setting earlier.  It is getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning because you feel the nip in the air. 

I've started going to yoga classes.  I love it.  Love, love it.  My favorite part is focusing on each breath I take.  I mean, when do we take the time to do that?

We've joined the Y.  Hopefully, the boys will start Tai Kwon Do there soon.  Did I spell that right? Seth is on the ball and is calling people left and right to fix our leaky roof (over the patio), to see about leveling our yard, to get an estimate on tile (to go over the stained concrete that we are not enjoying).  I am going to finish painting the halls and hopefully, the game room this month.  I'm so tired of painting but its gotta get done.  Can't keep the tape on the baseboards forever can I? 

But this weekend?  I hope we just enjoy it.  Spend time together, having fun and cherishing each other.  I hope, especially tomorrow on 9/11, that we take a moment and thank God we've got each other and pray for those who don't have their 'each others' anymore.  I hope we focus on slowing down and just be.

Love all around.  Namaste.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Awesome picture! Glad you're enjoying yourself.