Monday, September 27, 2010

unpack boxes: check! Paint gameroom: check!

On Friday, I unpacked our last box.  I was so tired from unpacking boxes that I did not outwardly show any excitement, but let me tell you, inside I was jumping for joy.

In our garage, we have 5 bikes.  One is going to Goodwill (we currently have a big pile for Goodwill in our garage to replace the big pile of unpacked boxes.  Maybe that is why my excitement did not last for long.  Two bikes are broken.  That will change.  Hopefully, soon.  I really want to go bike riding by the river and enjoy the fall colors and weather.  So that means sometime before Fall is over, I need to get bikes fixed.

In our house, the gameroom is painted and pictures are hung and yay for that.  Seth helped me finish and he also taped the hallway for me.  Sweet guy he is.  That is my least favorite part.

That was my weekend.  How was yours?

2 comments:

Krista said...

Good for you! It must be nice to have everything coming together like that.

Good luck on getting your bikes fixed...an autumn bike ride would be fun.

Anonymous said...

Ear infection here at our house this weekend...not fun, but she still slept through the night!

Christy