Wednesday, September 08, 2010

something strange is happening around here

Noah loves school. 

Yesterday,  he got off the bus, gave me a hug and said, "I had a really good day today, Mom."

Last night, he had a 'best thing' about his day, but no 'worst thing'.

Ok, will the real Noah please come forward?

On the other hand,
Rhett comes home tired.

Last night, he had a 'worst thing' but NOT a 'best thing'.

I'm gonna call this one a fluke.  I mean, everyone has their bad days.  And really, the older you get, the less fun school gets, am I right?  And he did have homework, which can ruin anyone's mood.  I hope his day is better today.

And this morning, Noah woke up, grumpy, like normal.

I breathed a sigh of relief.  He's still my Noah. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad that Noah likes school and is having some good days. And maybe Rhett will have a better day today.

Love your new template.

Krista said...

Have you ever had a day when they both come home happy?