Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5 Reasons for Being Happy Today

...
1. I am going to New York tomorrow!
2. I am going to miss my boys like heck, but I love that I am going to have that opportunity.
3. Rhett is such a big kid. He now walks to the bus stop by himself, leaving me in the comfort of my pajamas at the house.
4. My good friend let me borrow her little black dress for my trip.
5. Seth bought 2 trees yesterday and planted one last night, in the nearly dark. One of the reasons he did that was for me.


And I'll leave you with a couple of quotes:


“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharial Nehru

“People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home.” - Dagobert D. Runes

Bye!

6 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Have a simply FABULOUS time!!!!!!

Toby E. said...

That second quote is so true. Have a safe, fun, and all around fabulous trip!

H Noble said...

Hope the trip is amazing! Don't forget your camera! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time my friend!

Christy

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great trip! Wow! So neat! I hope the weather doesn't interfere with your flights! Take care and enjoy some "me" time!!! You so deserve it!

Love,
Ginger

Andrea said...

I can't wait to hear about the trip and see pictures!!