Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What color are you?

...Do you want to know what your color is? Just a fun little thing if you have time. Go to Colorstrology and find out your color for your birthday. I am Misty Rose. I am unusual, dynamic and clever. (Not sure if I am glad about the unusual part but I like the other two.)

"Your mind is sharp and clever. You appear strong and self-confident and you do not show your vulnerability easily. It is important for you to have someone with whom you can relate. Sharing and exploring life's questions is an important part of the journey. Your personal color eases irritation and connects you to love and passion."


So what is your color?

4 comments:

Krista said...

My color is "Lion." I am complex, unusual, and innovative. (Is everyone unusual? Wouldn't that make everyone...usual?) I don't think mine is very accurate, as the first line says "You have a huge amount of energy at your disposal." I think that was disposed of long ago...

Anonymous said...

I am strong, innovative, transforming and my color is Pompeeian red. I was born to make a difference! Very interesting.

Mom

H Noble said...

My color is Orange Ochre and I am intelligent, ambitious and sophisticated. I like these, but am unsure about wearing orange! Although, I did paint my bathroom orange (terra cotta) and it is my zen place for sure.

Cheryl Wray said...

Hmmm...I'm gonna go check this out!!!!