Tuesday, September 02, 2008

quick thoughts

...Has it really been almost a week since I last blogged? Wow. That went by fast.

September is here! My favorite month of the year. (It has almost everything--I mean, nothing, to do with it being my birthday month). The weather at last gets cooler (hopefully), fall begins, and this year I am going to New York! I am so excited and I can't believe it is next week. We've been planning this for over 3 years, y'all.

I have a lot to do before then though. 5 days is a long time to be away from my boys (husband included). Have I ever done that I wonder? I don't think so. Not for that long.

I have to go fix lunch for Noah now. We have had a busy but fun morning. Now we are hungry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOO excited about your trip!! Then we can chat about the places we have been & seen!

Will you please give us a preview of where you all are going & what you are doing? That way I can certainly be jealous!

Christy