Wednesday, September 03, 2008

it is a jacket day!

...This morning we woke up to a very drizzly, windy day. Rhett was excited because he finally got to wear his new hoodie. There he is, at the bus stop, trying to...I don't know exactly. I stayed under the cover of the garage. He didn't want to.
Here is a photo of last night's oncoming clouds. I have come to love clouds. I love their shapes, I love that they can hold so much power to them but yet look so beautiful. I love watching their movements, either up toward the heavens or stretching across the skyline. I knew that we would not get much rain from Gustav (we are too far west) but we did experience about 5 minutes of heavy downpour that made me thankful we weren't on the coast.

I feel I should apologize for the lack of good blog content these days. I am not feeling very inspired, I guess. This next week and a half won't be much better (but I will tell you about NY trip, Christy) but when I get back, I promise more photos and better posts.
Have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I love the cloud photo!

I love this time of year too (just reading your last post as well). I like it when the weather starts to change (although, down South, it stays hot for a long time!!)

Anonymous said...

I also love to watch the clouds. Even Sam has begun to watch them. Flying in and above them is also wonderful. I just keep looking out the window. Sandy

H Noble said...

The clouds in your pic looked like they were moving when it first pulled up your post. That's amazing!

I love drizzly, cool days. I can't wait till it cools down from the summer!