Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I say poem, you say poem ??


...We are here. We are doing well. My sweet boys already have given me their Mother's Day gift. They were pretty excited to give it to me. I think it is because they know I'll share. :)
May is here and it is so busy already! This week is Teacher Appreciation Week and we have been writing poems (according to Rhett, I pronounce the word poem wrong. He is so embarrassed. I really don't know why my pronunciation is any different than his but every time I say it, he immediately says it back to me the "right way." So I think I will start saying poetry instead.), I mean poetry, getting flowers and gift cards and today we need to make a card. The boys are happy to do it, especially Rhett who really loves his teacher. We still have soccer but when we'll finish is anyone's guess because of the rain. I have lots of meetings with PTA stuff and lots of birthday parties for the boys. I'll be glad when it is June. (And yes, I am aware I may have to eat my words later when it is the middle of summer!)
My sister-in-law, Melissa's birthday was Monday. Happy Birthday! Your card is coming I promise!
And Mother's Day is Sunday. Yay! Our mom's gifts may actually be on time this year. Or only a day late. That would be great! Ha!
Now I have to go clean house. And I am hoping the sun will actually come out today. That would be nice.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a DS! Wow!

I am glad that you posted. I was getting concerned about you - afraid that you had washed away or something.

Mom