Monday, May 11, 2009

a mother's day list

...Yesterday was full of my favorite things:

1. Playing the Wii with the boys
2. Orange Chicken from Panda Express
3. A piece of Good Cake that Seth and Rhett whipped up yesterday evening
4. A list from Rhett

Top 10 Reasons Why I love My Mom
1. Because she reads me Garfield
2. Because she helps me eat big pills (last ear infection he had to take this giant pills that I had to break up into 4 tiny pieces. Drama for 10 days)
3. When she makes me laugh by giving me zerberts
4. Because she taught me how to tie my shoe (actually his pre-k teacher did that)
5. I love to hear my Mom sing at church
6. Because she finds time to play
7. I know my Mom cares because she says I love you every knight.
8. I know my Mom is smart because she went to college.
9. Because she works so hard at loving
10. Because she's the BEST MOM EVER!
5. A song from Noah
I have brought a song to say
Happy, Happy Mother's Day
No one's mother is so sweet.
Your kind ways just can't be beat.
Happy, happy Mother's Day
I love you in a big way!
6. Plants from Seth for the backyard
7. Movie night with my guys
8. The boys trying so hard to get along
9. Talking to our moms
I feel so lucky.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

That is a wonderful list! Beautiful things and shows that you really are a great mom. glad you had a good day!

Krista said...

Aw, sweet!