Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas was

...sweet, according to Noah, who got what he wanted from Santa: Star Wars Legos the video game. This went along with their Nintendo Wii (yes, we got one! Thanks to Santa's elves--Krista and Chris) and Rhett and Noah were so excited.

...busy and fast. The time went by so quickly that I could hardly believe it. I don't feel that I got to spend a lot of time with my brothers and sisters but that really is how it is with 7 kids running around in one house.

...unfortunately, a time of illness. I had tonsilitis, my niece had an ear infection and my poor husband got the stomach bug the day after. I was disappointed because I wanted to see my friend Christy and her baby, but because of illness, I knew I couldn't. Sorry Christy. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

...exciting and happy. Holly and Justin had their baby a few days before Christmas and I hope they had a wonderful holiday with their brand new baby boy.

...fun, through it all. Even though there were cranky kids (mainly Noah), and sick ones and it went by so fast, I think we all had a good time. It was great to have everyone in my family together again--it had been over a year since that happened the last time. I felt very blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly not a problem - I would have loved to see you all, but I am glad you are feeling better. We had a wonderful time - you know I'll send you pictures soon! Can't wait to see yours...I'm sure all the little ones have grown. :)

Christy

Sherry said...

Glad to know everyone had a blessed and happy Christmas. Being sick at Christmas is NOT fun so hope all are feeling better now.

H Noble said...

Glad you had a good Christmas, even though you were so busy and sick too! We had a wonderful Christmas this year- brought home our baby boy on Christmas Day! What a wonderful gift!
Holly