Monday, December 31, 2007

what I hear

...Often, Rhett and Noah will hum a particular tune, especially when playing with their toys or cleaning their rooms. This is a tune that I recently put on my Zune because they love it so much.

The Star Wars Theme Music.

And, it is funny to hear them hum it. They hum different parts at different times but mostly it is the beginning part: DUM! Da da da da da da dum! DA DA DA DA Dum...

It makes me laugh.

Around here it is Star Wars, all the time. They love all the Star Wars toys they received for birthday and Christmas and it keeps them busy but also they are full of questions about the movie, the cartoon, the characters, who killed who, who is from where, ect. ect. My answer: Go ask your dad. :)

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Aimee Happy New Year...in a very Star Wars sort of way!!! :)

May you be blessed with health, happiness and love in abundance!

H Noble said...

I bet that is funny to hear them hum it! Hope you guys had a good New Year's too. We hung around the house and fed the baby at midnight last night. ;)
H