Thursday, December 13, 2007

sweet ramblings

...Tuesday: Noah asked my neighbor out of the blue if she had been hit by Cupid. She said she guessed so. He answered, "Of course you have. You love your husband!" Then he said, "I've been hit by Cupid too." My neighbor asked, "Oh? You have a girlfriend?" Noah: "Yes! I love my mom!"

Wednesday: Rhett said that he decided he didn't need presents for Christmas. "All I want is you Mom!" Noah chimed in and said all he wanted is me and Dad. Rhett said, "Yeah. And you Noah." Noah: "You too, Rhett." Rhett: "Well, maybe I do want presents too. But I still want you Mom."

I think I got two of the best Christmas gifts I could ever ask for.

4 comments:

Krista said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

You'll have to remind them they said that when they're 13!

Sherry said...

I'm laughing at Krista..she's right!!! But then they turn about 19 and they love you again...and they know it's okay to say so!!!

Anonymous said...

All in one day they can make you love and dislike them. It is always very sweet when they have such thoughts about others. Sandy

H Noble said...

How precious! Happy birthday-ing and hope all is well!
Holly