Wednesday, August 06, 2008

nothing blog-worthy

...This week has been one of sleeping late, spending a few hours by the pool, enjoying Rhett's last game of the season, and trying to run errands but not being too successful.

Summer is almost over.

I am going to have to switch gears in 2 weeks. We'll have to go to bed early, wake up earlier, do homework, eat breakfast at a reasonable time and I'll have to start fixing supper again. I also joined the Y yesterday. I am hoping to start a routine. It is a vicious circle. I need more energy so I think I should start an exercise program, but lately, I feel I don't have enough energy to do anything. I think part of it was the heat. But this next week it is not going to be so hot so maybe I'll feel better. And maybe going to the YMCA will help.

Yes, I know there isn't much here. I warned you in the title.

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

This time of year takes such an adjustment for me. We are used to sleeping late and next Wednesday, I gotta get everyone up early. Yuck! But,the girls are excited about school so I guess I gotta get in gear too (and enjoy this last week!).

Krista said...

Ugh, I know. As much as I think my children are beginning to need a bit of structure to their lives, I am really dreading the reinstatement of the morning routine. And packing lunches. How I hate packing lunches!