Monday, February 09, 2009

a preview of sorts

...Noah is sitting across me in our craft room playing the DS, loudly (what is it with video game music?) a tele-marketer just called me (wow, they do start early don't they?), my oldest son rushed out quickly to catch the bus (he was almost late because he wanted to finish his book), and I am surrounded by the mess I made over the weekend trying to make baby blankets.

It is Monday indeed.

Tomorrow is my sweetie's birthday. So today I have to make a plan.

Saturday is Valentine's Day, which means school parties are on Friday. Which means I need to make another plan.

But right now I am just going to take a little time wasting time on the internet and listen to the oh-so-catchy tune to Super Mario Brothers.

I hope you have a good day.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love that Rhett was late because he was reading. Sounds like my kind of kid!