Friday, February 13, 2009

a treat for you

edited to add: I find it humorous that I am talking about Rhett's spelling and I misspelled correctly! Tee hee!

...Yesterday, I received some of Rhett's papers that he works on at school. One sheet was his vocabulary words that he has to use to write a sentence. Some were funny so I thought I would share them here:

1. right- I am right handed. not really I am left.
8. nose- My nose is broken! owwwwwwwwww
11. fine- You'r fine its just a scrach.
12. mice- Ahh mice they are in my house!
14. cube- I licked an ice cube.
15. blaze- I touched a blaze of fire! OOW!
19. spice- Paprika is a fancey spice.

I am amazed that he can spell paprika creectly (correctly) but not fancy. :)

Also in honor of Valentine's Day, which is tomorrow sweetie, remember?, here are some crafts that inspired me. Although, it may be too late to do them now, I will definitely have to remember them for next year.

Stitched Paper Heart Valentine Cards-These are adorable and I think my mom would have fun making these because in case you didn't know, she is a card-making master.
X's and O's cupcakes- These are so easy to do and would be great for a v-day party for the kids.
Folding Hearts Valentines- I like these because the envelope is the card. Saves on paper!

Whatever you do on Valentine's Day (or don't do), have a happy one!
Love all around!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy V-Day to you too. Cards are in the mail LATE of course. Have a great weekend. Melissa

Anonymous said...

I love the sentences. They aren't boring!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too.

Mom

Krista said...

Rhett is definitely a comedian!

H Noble said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm trying to keep up with the blogs in the midst of our craziness, so may not comment much but I'm reading!

Anonymous said...

I know that I have already commented, but I wanted you to know that I used the card pattern with stamps and other scrapbook supplies to make some birthday cards, thank you cards, and thinking of you cards. I did the stitching after they were embellished. Fast, cute, and easy! Thanks for the link.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I know that I have already commented, but I wanted you to know that I used the card pattern with stamps and other scrapbook supplies to make some birthday cards, thank you cards, and thinking of you cards. I did the stitching after they were embellished. Fast, cute, and easy! Thanks for the link.

Mom