Monday, December 18, 2006

and Noah is 4!


...Noah was born December 19, 2002. For Rhett's 2nd birthday, we went to the Houston Zoo and walked all over that place. I was so worried that I would have Noah on Rhett's birthday (didn't want to miss it by being in the hospital) but at the zoo, I started hoping to go into labor just so we could go. I was so tired! Rhett had fun though. 3 days later, Noah came quickly into this world.
And Noah is quick--with his emotions. He can turn a smile into a mad cry faster than you can say, "What happenend?" Very quick to get mad, he gets over things pretty quickly too, unlike his brother who stays upset about something for some time! Noah is a charmer--he will capture people's hearts just by giving them a hug and his smile. He is stubborn too. When he was 3 months old, Seth and I went to a concert and my parents kept the boys. I thought he would take a bottle (I'd been giving him one every so often) but no-he cried the whole time I was gone, never once took the bottle and I guess to show me how wrong it was for me to even try something other than nurse him, he never took a bottle again! He likes things his way for sure. But he is so sweet and lovable. I can't believe he is already 4. He is my baby. And now he can write his name, count up to 20 and do so many other things that I can hardly believe it. He is growing up, that's for sure.
Happy Birthday Noah! We love you and even though we have already had a party, we have a couple of surprises for you left for tomorrow!

________________________________

Speaking of the b-day party, I will have pictures for you on Wednesday.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Hope you had lots of fun at the party.

Christy

Cheryl Wray said...

Happy Birthday Noah!! It's amazing how they grow up so fast, isn't it?
Two of my girls have birthdays one day apart (but 12 years apart!)--March 30 and 31.
Can't wait to see birthday pics!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Welcome to 4!

He does have the sweetest smile in the world.

mallory said...

He looks so much like you! And he still does! So cute!

-Mallory