Thursday, December 28, 2006

just hanging out

...Since it has been a week since I've posted, I thought I'd better check in.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I think my favorite moment was when Noah went to check if Santa had come. He looked at his loot, which included a new Batman backpack, and his face lit up and he said, "Wow! A backpack! That's what I wanted! And I didn't even tell Santa that! How did he know!!?"

Other fun moments:
*making a gingerbread house with the boys
*watching my husband, sons, brother-in-law and nephew make a snowman at Nana' house
*watching my husband, sons and Cameron make a snowman at Grandmom's house (lots of snowman making!)
*munching on chocolate goodies
*finally getting to open my gifts from Seth :)
*just spending time with family
*watching Rhett complete a 100 piece puzzle. He was so proud!

I will post pictures later but right now I am at my parents' house, hanging out with my sister Jana and her kids. General consensus: we miss Krista and her family! :)

Tomorrow is a wonderful day because my parents celebrate their 40th anniversary! Wow! We are so proud of you and love you both! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Krista said...

We miss you too! And Mallory missed the snow AGAIN! Bummer!

Nancy said...

What a great Christmas you had... now enjoy the next few days and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR full of blessings!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ChristmAs! I dream of snow days at Christmas time! Here in California all we get occasionally is some light frost
Nothing too exciting :(

Missy Glave said...

So glad you had such a nice Christmas. Wow 40 years of married life ... that is absolutely fabulous! Please send your mother and father our well wishes.