Monday, December 11, 2006

in need of a christmas miracle

...I've been following a couple of blogs lately and want to ask for some big prayers. Both blogs have something in common: a fight with cancer. A little boy is fighting for his life right now and I just want them to have a Christmas miracle so badly. And a friend of a friend, who is also in the fight of her life, just wants to be home from the hospital in time for Christmas with her family. I really love the world of blogs and I'll tell you why. It has really helped me see how many people out there are going through a journey that may be the toughest they have ever seen. It has helped me realize how many people are survivors, brave and strong, just trying to live their lives with their family. It has made me less selfish with my prayers, more appreciative of what I've got and hopefully, more aware of how many need support from others. So, if you have a little time, say a prayer for these two families. God is listening....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much of the time I get caught up in my own little world and forget about all the blessings I have. I need to be reminded about those in need and to share my blessing and prayers with them. Thanks for the reminder. Sandy

Anonymous said...

Oh Aimee--I will definitely put both of these in my prayers today. Yes, blogging is awesome because we can share our joys, but also our needs and prayer requests with others. Thanks for letting us know about both of these!

--Cheryl (www.lifewithcherylwray.blogspot.com)
It is not letting me log in with my pasword for some reason. ugh!!

Krista said...

It's amazing how connected people are these days. The power of the internet! Wishing all the best for these particular bloggers as Christmas approaches...