Monday, December 04, 2006

snow day pictures

...Yes, I can read. And that is how I fixed the problem of the disappearance of the icons. Yea for me. Anyway, here they are:



Thursday morning

Friday morning

All bundled up. I made them put on 2 of everything. It took at least 20 minutes to get everything on.

Noah tasting the snow.

I love this picture. Rhett was this excited!

I had to include a picture of the dogs. Scout actled like an excited kid--she was jumping around, chasing Brinkley's tail with much more ethusiasm than usual,and loving every minute. Brinkley was like Noah: he went out, played for about 5 minutes, then went back inside.

Rhett goes back to school today. I think he got used to the snow days. He was kind of grumbling.

Have a good Monday!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Let me know how you figured it out! I've been trying to post pictures too.

Krista said...

Your pictures are very cool, by the way. Rhett is too cute.

Nancy said...

Snoe memories are so much fun... and I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

H Noble said...

Great pictures! Glad you enjoyed the snow- we're still waiting for ours.

Getting used to the quiet after your family being here?
H