Monday, July 02, 2007

you wanna know?


...I've been on "vacation" for 2 weeks, visiting with family and came back very exhausted to a husband that missed us very much! We loved seeing all of the cousins, but we missed Seth too and are happy to be back. In fact, I told Seth I didn't want to go anywhere else for awhile!



7 kids and 7 adults in a house makes for a lot of noise, but a lot of fun. At least, I hope the kids had fun. The picture above was taken after 2 hours at The Discovery Center in Amarillo, TX where they all had a good time.

What did I miss here in Edmond while I was gone? Rain. It actually rained every day that I was gone and now we at the 20th day in a row that it has rained sometime during the day. More rain is in the forecast. But I am not complaining. I love it. The weather is cooler and it is just showers, no heavy storms. Yes, there is flooding, but I know come August we will be wishing for the wet stuff, so I am not saying a negative word about it.

What else did I miss? Scrapbooking. I need to do some things for the design team I am on at Your Scrapbook Stash. The stash is having a great sale and some great contests coming up so go check it out if you need some scrapbook supplies.

Now I am in the throes of housecleaning. I have tackled Rhett's room and now am going to finish laundry and clean Noah's room next. I am hoping to start painting my bedroom sometime this week but I need the house clean first.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to have the update and to hear that you all had fun. Enjoy your time at home!

Christy