Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

...Noah says: Happy Birthday, Grandmom! And also, I want to tell her what we bought.

I say: No.

Rhett says: Happy Birthday Grandmom! Happy Thanksgiving anyway. I love you Grandmom. I hope you have a good birthday. I'll see you at Thanksgiving. I believe you are 20.

Noah says again: I believe you're 30. I hope you have a good birthday Grandmom. Why does Gary have to go to golf courses?

Rhett says: Write a message back to Rhett and Noah!

I say: Mom, have a wonderful day tomorrow! We all love you and think you are the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is to Rhett and Noah: Thank you for the birthday wishes. I love you guys lots.

Grandmom

Krista said...

Happy birthday Mom!

For Rhett & Noah: You give good birthday messages. Have a good Thanksgiving, and we'll see you soon!

Sherry said...

Well happy birthday to your mom Aimee!! With grandchildren like these 2 boys who believe that grandmom is a sweet young thing..bless their hearts! They're right of course!!