Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween redo


Noah tells everyone to have a Happy Halloween! He was most excited that the day finally was here, but he was not interested in wearing his Pokeman costume again, so he was Spider-Man for the second time. I think maybe that all the festivities of Halloween are becoming an overkill. Let's see...we had a costume birthday party to attend, a Fall Festival, trick or treating at the lake, halloween party at school, a festival at Seth's work, and finally trick or treating. I am thinking that is way too much Halloweening for me.

Rhett in his redone Spongebob costume that no, did not get worn on Halloween night either. I had to paint the face on a t-shirt instead of the posterboard so Rhett could bend down. He decided to be a cowboy for Halloween. Sigh.

And finally, the pumpkin Rhett and I carved for the fall festival. Isn't it hilarious? We didn't win first but second was pretty great!

Trick or Treating last night was fun. The boys filled their bags up to the top so they were happy. Some people were handing out full-sized candy bars! Those may have to become missing...:)

Have a great first day of November! It's my grandad's birthday so Happy Birthday Grandad!!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Cutie pie kids!! And I'm still laughing at the changed costumes!! It has been a lot of Halloween for them and for you! I had the best time last night giving candy to the little guys...it just makes you smile inside out!!
Your pumpkin is fantastic!!! I think 2nd prize is great...if this took 2nd, I can't imagine what took 1st!! (I'd have given you 1st..cuz I like you!!) :)

Krista said...

Your pumpkin is very cool! "It's not scary!" as Phoebe would say.

And oops, as usual, I forgot Grandad's birthday. I always think it's Dec 1. Sorry Granddad!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad that you still had the spiderman costumes!

The pumpkin is great.

Mom

H Noble said...

Great pumpkin! And I think Halloween is overdone too. If the kids are tired of their costumes by Halloween, that's too much.
See you tomorrow!!!
H

Amanda said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween!