Tuesday, November 20, 2007

thank you

...Today Rhett and his class will have their Thanksgiving play. Rhett has a few lines. Let's hope his nerves do not get in the way. Noah is going to come with me. Let's hope he just does not get in the way.

I pray that everyone who is traveling will be safe this holiday. Have a great and wonderful Thanksgiving. And maybe help your mom or mother-in-law with the dishes. And spend some extra minutes with your spouse, even if it means watching football. And even go play outside (if it is not too cold) with your kids. That is what I am planning on doing.

Here are a few quotes for the holiday:

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence. ~Erma Bombeck

A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues. ~Cicero

O Lord that lends me life, Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.~William Shakespeare

And one more thing: Thank you for coming here and reading my blog. I know I don't always have something worth reading, but I thank you for stopping by to check. If you leave a comment, an extra thanks. Know that I think of each one of you, even if I do not know you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Interesting, and if you can read that Aimee, you are hiding special talents! But we hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well.
Gobble gobble!
H

Sherry said...

Hope the play went well and the all the lines (words!) were remembered!!

Love your quotes and I wish you and your family a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!