Tuesday, November 13, 2007

he was sorry

...Noah came in my bathroom this morning while I was fixing my hair.

N: Mom, I am so sorry.
me: What happened?
N: (big sad pout on face) I accidently poured my broder's cereal.
me: You...poured...out? your brother's cereal?
N: Yeah. I said I was so sorry.
by this time, Rhett comes in, nose covered by hand.
R: My nose still stings.
me: What?
R: From the pepper.
N: I said I was so sorry!
me: Wait. Noah, did you pour pepper into your brother's cereal?
N: I said I was so sorry. It was an accident. (wailing cry)

Sigh. Somedays, I think I want to move to Austraila.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Ha! I love that he was not just sorry, but "so" sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the wonderful world of little boys! Does bring back memories of the MANY things my boys did. Unfortunately, you are the one who has to experience it all instead of Seth. You are paying for his raising. You've heard our stories--just think what you have to look forward to in the next few years. I will keep you in my prayers. Sandy

Sherry said...

Give him credit for being sorry...it would have been easy to laugh at his bruder!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm! How does one accidentally pour pepper on his bruder's cereal? At least he was "so" sorry.

Mom