Monday, June 09, 2008

i love movies, apparently

...Good afternoon. I am enjoying today. It is rainy and cool--a perfect summer day for doing not much of anything. My kind of day. Of course, we are doing some things. I told the boys we are going to start to clean out their rooms for the big "room sharing" event that will take place, hopefully by the end of the summer (hint, hint Seth). We have a lot to do, but if we take it slow, it won't be so daunting.

The weekend to see the grandparents went well. We saw "Kung Fu Panda" which I happened to think was quite funny. I always love when a kid's movie delights me too. It makes it worth it, you know? Also, mom and I were able to watch 2 movies this weekend: "27 Dresses" and "Juno". We loved them both!

Then last night, Seth, the boys, and I watched "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." The boys couldn't get enough! Add a little history lesson about Nazis and Hitler, and it wasn't just an enjoyable evening, it was a little educational too. Who knew?

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"27 Dresses" and "Juno" are both still on my list -- I've wanted to see them both for a while, but still haven't. Lame, I know. ;)

Anonymous said...

I so want to see those two as well! Glad to hear they were good. I guess we missed each other again...maybe next time! :)

Christy

H Noble said...

I DVR'd 27 Dresses the other day off of pay-per-view but haven't gotten to watch it yet. Maybe this weekend. Glad to hear it was good.
H