Wednesday, June 04, 2008

right now

...I should be folding laundry. I should be packing clothes, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, and taking out the trash.

Instead, I am cruising the internet, looking at interesting things and eating ice cream. Ice cream is such a wonderful thing.

Tomorrow the boys and I head out to see the grandparents (Nana and Pop-I haven't told you yet, so, we are coming!) We are going away before Rhett starts baseball. We are going away because my house may (or may not) be somewhat clean and I want it to stay that way for a few extra days.

Right now, I need to do some things though because the boys want to go to the pool and I can't fold laundry at the pool. Wouldn't that be a sight? Bringing my basket of clothes to the pool to fold while watching the boys swim. Ha!

So, I have to go.

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

It seems like I am ALWAYS folding laundry. And, yep, folding it at the pool would be sight! lol

Ice cream is always good!!! Mmmm