Friday, June 27, 2008

remembering celebrations and so on

...I missed my brother-in-law's birthday. (A card is on the way, Chris!) I think Krista's and Chris' anniversary is today. (uh, no card but have a great day guys!) And I know Holly's birthday is tomorrow. (Have a wonderful day friend! Your card, too, will be late. Sorry.)

Today I am going to take the boys to see WALL*E. They are very excited about it. They deserve the treat. I have probably been a bear over the last two weeks. I think it is just the way I handle things. I have found that I don't react to things right away. I absorb them, brood about them, but don't fully comprehend my feelings until later. It is strange because I wear my emotions on my sleeve, everyone can tell that what I am feeling, but when asked what is wrong I can't tell them what exactly. That is why journaling has helped.

Lastly, I do want to ask prayers and good thoughts for my friend.

Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Thanks Aimee. Hope the movie was good- it looks cute.
I'm so like you- I cry at the drop of a hat and everyone knows when I'm upset, but sometimes it takes days to put into words the real issue. Kindred souls.

No apologies. Hope you are okay, still thinking about you.
H

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee. Just thinking of you and wanted to say hi! Take care...