Friday, August 26, 2011

'frog' in my throat croaks hi

Well, the cold that Rhett had....I got it.  So did Noah.  And while we are all on the road to getting over it, I will say that having a cold when it is still over 100 degrees outside makes life miserable to an uncomfortable level.  It doesn't even make sense.

Anyway, I'm about to go learn how to ride a horse.  Last week's lesson surprised me by how many things you really have to know.  It isn't just getting on and saying, "Go."  The horse I rode knew that I knew nothing and he was having none of it.  :)  So faking confindence is something I will have to work on.  (And Dad, I am sad that I didn't tell you about me wanting to ride a horse and also glad I didn't tell you all at the same time. heehee)

I hope everyone has a safe weekend.  Krista, offer to come to Tulsa is still on table (always is) if hurricane gets to much.  :)


No comments: