Wednesday, August 17, 2011

'twas the day before school starts

 The snacks in the pantry are all tucked away, nicely, waiting to be put into backpacks the next day.
 The small chocolate candies are treats for lunchboxes, pb for Noah and caramel for Rhett.
The bags of school supplies are overflowing.  So many supplies every year...

One more day of summer.  I want to say that I think summer was just right this year.  It didn't seem to go too fast or too slow.  Just right.  I think the boys are ready to begin the year.  I think we are all ready for the cooler weather.  The start of school means it is coming...soon I hope. 

Here's to a big, fun year full of wonderful things to learn and do and be.  Tomorrow is my favorite post of the year--First Day of School pictures! It may too dark for Rhett to do it by the bricks this year but we'll try it anyway.  See you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Happy last day of summer!

Karen said...

Wow! I can't believe it is here already. Sending wishes for a great year!

Anonymous said...

Happy first day to Rhett & Noah!

Christy