Thursday, January 29, 2009

fortunately, unfortunately

...Fortunately, it warmed up a little yesterday, allowing the snow/sleet to melt a little.

Unfortunately, it refroze last night, making the schools cancel school for the 3rd day.

Fortunately, the kids are getting good rest and having fun.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to feel very lazy.

Fortunately, this week of snow days have been very good on my wallet.

Unfortunately, besides going outside, we haven't left the house to go anywhere. I'm going a little nutty.

Fortunately, we get to go somewhere today. I have a Sunday School teacher's meeting.

Unfortunately, the kids have to go. They won't want to.

Fortunately, they have no choice. And a DS to keep them busy.

Unfortunately, Rhett has to write a paper on his solar system project so I probably won't let him play the DS.

Fortunately, his solar system project is pretty cool.

Unfortunately, his teacher may never get to see it because we may never go back to school!

Fortunately, I'm just being dramatic. They'll go back to school eventually.

Unfortunately, not today.

*I remember this book as a child and loved it! It was so great!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Unfortunately, there was a pitchfork in the haystack...


Hope school starts back tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh --- I guess I didn't realize it was THAT icey there! We started late one morning, but that was it. Here's hoping for tomorrow!

Christy