Wednesday, January 28, 2009

it's snow beautiful

...It snowed! Okay, not a lot but enough to make it sparkly pretty outside. (Seth will make fun of me for the sparkly pretty--I just know it). And enough for the boys to have 2 snow days so far. (Well, that is really because of the frozen rain we had all afternoon and night Monday. Then it turned to sleet, which hurts your face and then the last two hours was snow.)

The sun is shining today so I am sure it will melt a little, then refreeze again and the boys will have the day off tomorrow as well. But maybe not.

I am just happy it snowed. Yesterday we went sledding down a neighbor's driveway. Today we can make snowballs. At least that is what Rhett wants to do. I just may watch from inside. It is still frigid out there!

Stay warm where you are!




2 comments:

Krista said...

Snow days are awesome.

Well, the first snow day is awesome. The second snow day is good. A third snow day is usually not necessary!

H Noble said...

I think its sparkly pretty too! And I loved Ron Carr's tree picture in the paper!