Wednesday, September 20, 2006

late night thoughts

...ok, I was prepared to make another list, but I think I am not going to anymore. See, today was not a good mommy day. Not a good mommy day is defined as one when mommy yells at her sons, is not patient with her sons and does not spend as much time with them as she should. Of course, I realize this after Rhett and Noah are asleep in their beds. Instead of making another list about blessings, I am going to take a break from blogging tomorrow and go out and spend a fun, fall day with my kids. We are going to have a picnic outside, take a nature walk, go to the park and hopefully see some signs of Fall in the air. In order to do that though, I have to get everything done that I wanted to get done tomorrow in the morning when they are in school. (That is when I usually blog) Those two mean the world to me and I want them to know it. And tomorrow, they will.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Everyone has an off day, A. Don't beat yourself up about it, just make tomorrow a better one. They love you just the same and know that you are the best mom in the world anyway! Nature walk sounds fabulous, but I was a little disappointed that there was no list today. Can we have a special birthday list tomorrow? :)
H

Krista said...

That seems like a good way to spend the day-before-your-birthday anyway!