Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Loving Life

…I loved doing this list. It is always fun to see what you love doing at a particular point in your life.

29 things I love in my life right now
1. Chai Tea Latte
2. Cooking
3. Reading magazines
4. Scrapbooking
5. My new house
6. Decorating my new house
7. Chinese food
8. Watching The Office with Seth
9. Jumping on the trampoline with my sons
10. Watching Gilmore Girls every afternoon
11. Blogging
12. Watching movies (funny, romantic and dramatic)
13. Reading blogs
14. Daily phone calls from Seth while he is at work
15. Planning Thanksgiving for my family
16. Seth (extra love for him) for giving me the special gift of getting my family here for Thanksgiving
17. Snuggling on the couch at night to read the boys a book
18. Checking on the boys before I go to bed at night
19. Getting emails from my friends and family
20. Reading a good book
21. Waking up to the sound of rain
22. The new church we started going to
23. Getting into bed on clean sheet night
24. Yoga
25. Anything chocolate
26. Shopping with Seth
27. All things Fall and leading up to the holidays
28. Sunday night dinners (or whatever nights we are all together to eat)
29. Wearing layers

Now, you tell me what you love in your life right now. I say right now, because tastes change, or you finally watch all the episodes of your favorite television show and no longer watch it. But I have to say, I will always love being with Seth, always love spending time with the boys and always love spending time with our families and friends. Just had to make that clear! :)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Right now...I have to steal your #16.

But I also love the fact that it's getting cooler and we can actually play outside. Yay fall!

Anonymous said...

I love walking early in the morning and seeing the moon and stars and feeling the coming of fall. What a great time to talk to God, think about all my blessings, and plan the day ahead.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Like Aimee, I would like to say that I too will always love my family, friends, and so on. However, I do have a bit of a guilty pleasure of sorts. Right now, I am loving our new tv. Silly, I know, but there is nothing like seeing one of your favorite shows in HD on a big LCD flat screen. (Yes, my husband's purchase, but I am secretly enjoying it too!)

Christy

H Noble said...

I love the weather cooling off and feeling that the holidays are within reach. I love that I'm going to put my fall flag out in a couple of weeks. I love that the State Fair is about to start up. I love that I bought a new sweater last week. I love that I'm in a new Bible study with 4 other women and we're having a blast! I love that my husband cherishes me. I love that I have so many great friends.
Thanks for these lists Aimee. They really make you think and realize how blessed we all are!
H