Wednesday, September 27, 2006

scrapbook share

...I know yesterday's blog was a little sad so I thought I would make today's a little more upbeat. And what is more upbeat than sharing my latest scrapbooking project?

This is for a mini-book challenge from Ali Edwards. She challenged other scrapbookers (or life artists) to make a mini-book of our Five Fabulous Favorites. So I made mine out of Mossimo clothing tags that I had been saving for "something". My Five Fabulous Five are: Bath and Body Works My Favorite Lip Balm, Oregon Chai Chai Tea Latte, Gilmore Girls, Third Day's song Rise Up, and the color red.





Mini-books are so much fun to do because they give you the "I finished a project" feeling. Scrapbooking is just the greatest because of things like this: you can share things, learn things, be inspired by others, and get these fabulous ideas to share your life. I also love participating in challenges because it keeps it interesting. And I get ot use things like clothing tags! :)

So, next time you cut the tags off of your clothes, keep them. You never know when you can make a mini-book out of it!

Have a great day!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...i love it!
those tags are the bomb
great job!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous mini book...great idea for using your clothing tags!

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect take on the challenge ;).

Joyous said...

Oh man, too fun!!! I love that you used the clothes tags!!!

H Noble said...

Very cute! Kudos to you for thinking outside the box!
H

scrappinmia said...

I LOVE this. I have SO many of these tags laying around. Gotta love Target!
Good job.

Kimberly said...

I love how you used the clothing tags! I'm so inspired! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

how cool you used left over tags! awesome!!!!!!

imanewbierunner said...

Wow! I absolutely love this and it's such a fabulous idea to use those tags! It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

I totally love your color scheme! And I love Mossimo too! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Really cool use of those tags. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great way to make this your own. I just had to post because just yesterday I noticed an awesome tag from a new pair of Guess pants I bought and thought to myself, "I really have to use this somehow but how". Thanks for the inspiration!!!!