Wednesday, March 07, 2007

a BIG congratulations

...to my mom-in-law, the boys' Nana, Sandy. She is Teacher of the Year for Friona, TX!!!

Sandy, we are so proud of you! We are sorry we could not have been there to share this with you but I hope you know we were thinking of you. So excited for you!!! I hope you are enjoying this moment, because you deserve it! You work so hard for those kids and I know they mean a lot to you. I am so glad you got recognized for your hard work and determination.

Rhett and Noah give you special {{hugs}}. And Rhett says, "Cool." And Noah is still asleep so I don't know what he says but I am sure he would be impressed too. :)

We love you!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

That's wonderful!!!! Congratulations Sandy!
Holly

Krista said...

Congratulations Sandy!

Cheryl Wray said...

Congrats to Nana aka Sandy!! An awesome accomplishment!!

Christy said...

how awesome.. Congrats Sandy =)