Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Scrapbook Tuesday

...I scrapbooked like crazy on Friday and Saturday. Here is an altered "Live" that I used with some new paper and embellishments that I received from a scrapbook of the month club.

And here is a layout with one of the cutest pictures of Rhett and Noah I have taken in awhile. I used Heidi Swapp's clock transparency.


And if you click on the link that says "Your Scrapbook Stash Design Team Gallery," you can see two layouts that I created using new Tinkering Ink paper. It was really fun to use. Totally different than what I was used to, but I had a great time.

****
As promised, here is a photo of Noah in his soccer jersey. I tried to take some photos at the game, but my camera was acting up, so I didn't get any.
It was really bright outside and so he had a hard time looking at the camera! It was a beautiful day to play and it was lucky it was on Saturday because the next day it poured!
Anyway, today the boys go to Tae Kwon Do and they get to wear their uniforms for the first time. I'll def. be getting pictures of that. They are doing so great. Totally concentrating on what the coach tells them to do. I am very proud of them!
Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Great pages, cute boys! I love the bluebird on the "Live."

Anonymous said...

Great LOs. That picture of Rhett and Noah is sooooo good.

Mom

Christy said...

the LO's and altered LIVE are gorgeous... awesome work!! and Noah looks too cute in that jersey =)

H Noble said...

Great pictures! Love the clock page- that's too cute.
H

Cheryl Wray said...

Love that last pic!
And your LO is awesome. They have all the HS clocks at my lss, but I hadn't bought one yet. I guess I need to now! LOL