Monday, March 12, 2007

soccer star

...I'll post a photo tomorrow, but I just wanted to say that Noah did so well on Saturday! He played 3 quarters and up until the last one, he hustled after that ball and had some great kicks. The fourth quarter he got really tired but at least he tried! Go Noah!

We had a full day on Saturday. Rhett had t-ball practice in the morning, then we went to Noah's game in the afternoon. After that, ice cream at Braum's (double dip ice cream cones all around!), and then we went to the zoo. They opened a new Oklahoma Trails exhibit and it was awesome. The boys walked the whole time too (usually they are begging us to carry them!). I only picked up Noah when we were walking to the car. He was slugging behind. So it was a great day and we were SO tired afterward.

Yesterday, Christy and her husband, Casey came to visit and spend the night. They are doing great and the boys had the most fun with them. They'll be awesome parents!

And now I have to cut this short because I have to go get Rhett from school!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Go Noah! It sounds like a busy and fun weekend.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I love catching up with what's going on with you... congratulations to little Noah "Beckham" (he may not be the best role model, but he is the only soccer player I know :). And you're right, they do grow up fast.

Hope you and Christy/Casey had a great visit! And belated congratulations to you, Christy, on the upcoming arrival. Hope you are doing well.

And, I know you and Holly will have a fantastic time as well. I'm sure if we had tried to plan visits within weeks of each other, it would have been impossible. My best to Holly as well...I want to hear about St. Maarten, too!

Have a good week...

Julie

H Noble said...

That sounds like a busy day! Good grief! You would have needed to carry me too! :)
Glad Noah did well and enjoyed it. Makes is easier to follow through if he actually likes it! Ha!

Thanks Julie- hope you are doing well too. I'll let you know on St. Maarten. (A little family drama, but just trying to think of the beach!)
H