Tuesday, March 20, 2007

it's nice to be home again

...an yes, I still consider the town I grew up in home. And I will until I live somewhere for longer than 17 years. So far, that hasn't happened! :) Anyway, it is nice to go home for a few days. It is nice to have your mom do things for you. It is nice to do nothing every once in awhile.

The boys and I have been enjoying the break. The weather has been nice so they've been outside a lot. I have caught up on current events reading past Newsweeks. We visited with Casey and Cameron yesterday. So, yeah, good break.

I've taken no pictures though and haven't scrapped any either so this week Scrapbook Tuesday will be on Friday. Hopefully.

I hope everyone else is having a great week!

2 comments:

H Noble said...

I'll see you on Friday!!!!

Check your email!
Holly

Krista said...

Wish we were there too!