Tuesday, March 06, 2007

no layouts

...but since it is Scrapbook Tuesday here, I am going to share with you my goals for scrapbooking this week. I need to finish a layout for Your Scrapbook Stash, I need to finish my February page for my calendar and I need to take more pictures of the boys.

I have already re-organized my scraproom and right now it is clean and that makes it hard for me to start working. Because once I start, it gets messy again.

****
Yesterday was so beautiful here. The boys and I were outside most of the afternoon. I am working on the front flowerbed, basically tearing out everything and starting again. Yesterday I tore it out. I am going to wait a couple of weeks to put in anything else, just in case winter decides to come around one last time.

****
I am excited because my best friend Christy and her husband, Casey are coming to visit us on Sunday. I haven't seen her since this summer and so it will be good to catch up with her. I am also excited because she is expecting a child, due in August! Please keep her and baby in your prayers. I know she will appreciate it.

****
And we are going to have another visitor in a couple of weeks---my very good friend Holly!!! I am so happy she is coming up for the weekend. She met my sons briefly this summer, so now she will really get to know them. I hope that will be a good thing! :)

****
Ok, I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Don't you love it when you can get out and mess around in the yard and flowers? That's when Spring IS really arriving! We are having very cold mornings and nights, but it's nice in the afternoons!! Love 70 degrees!
Sad that you aren't sharing a layout with us!! I love your Scrapbook Tuesdays!! But great scrap goals!!
Have fun with your friends' visits!!! How fun!!

H Noble said...

Yea!!! I'm excited too! Have a good time with Christy and don't get too tired of friends before my turn comes!
I promise, Julie, Christy and I didn't plan this all at the same time! :)
H

Krista said...

Congrats to Christy and yay for visiting friends!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Christy. I am really happy for her and for her husband too of course.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I was excited to see my name in the post this morning!

Christy