Friday, March 23, 2007

poof

...and spring break is gone. The boys have one more day of laziness and then its back to school on Monday. I feel like I have been on spring break too because I have not cooked once! So it is to the grocery store for me today. Holly is coming today too! So excited to see her!

We traveled to Seminole, OK to the Children's Musuem yesterday. It is about an hour and a half away. And I was wondering too, why OKC does not have a Children's Musuem, but they don't. The one we went to was great. The kids had a great time (we went with friends). So it was worth the drive.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

The Children's Museum sounds fun!!
Believe it or not, we don't have Spring Break until April 16 week. Then, when they get back, they have just a little over a month left of school! Weird!
I'mtrying to think of some day trips to take during their week!
Glad to see you back!